Ride 102 - Sun 4th June
Location: 3a The Grove, Woodvale (Train marked from Whitfords Station)
Time: 1:30PM rego for a 2:00PM start.
Other: Mountian bike or hybrid recommended.
Ride 102.5 - Frolic in the Forrest - Sat 17th June
Location: 435 Ipsen Street, Manjimup WA 6258
Time: Main Ride starts Saturday at 1.pm
Cost: FREE, if you BYO everything.
Main Saturday Ride
Riders and bikes will be transported from Uncos at 13.30pm to the start of the ride located near the Mundabiddy trail. The pack will then ride along a picturesque part of the Mundabiddy trail.
The ride will be approximately 25 kms long.
There will be one drink stop
Sunday Ride option
For those interested there is the opportunity to go for a Sunday ride to the restaurant at the Wine and truffle company.
Unco’s Property and venue start is Lot 13364 Ipsen St; Deanmill (Street Number on post 435 Ipsen Street).This property is about 4.5km from the post office using the following directions.
1. From the Post office head south along Giblett Street
2. At the next intersection/roundabout turn right onto Ipsen St
3. Follow Ipsen Street through two roundabouts for 4.3 kms to a post with a gravel mound showing the numbers 433 and 435. Turn left into the gravel road
4. Travel straight to the end of this road until two gates side by side. Take the RHS driveway (the one with the milk urn on the post.
5. Follow the driveway/track through the bush to the house and sheds. (Do not go to the trucking yard- he is bad news!!!!!!
Following is a google maps link http://goo.gl/maps/RRyMU
Meal and Entertainment.
Saturday Evening there will be a bon-fire and barbeque facilities.
For those who forget or do not wish to self-cater there will be bar-b-que packs (steak, two sausages simple salad of tomatoes lettuce onion and a bun) for $10.(an indication of numbers will help)
Sunday cooked brunch will be available for those interested for $5.
There is plenty of space for caravans, camper trailers, tents or swags. An enclosed shed (if it gets tidied), and plenty of undercover area. There is also a campers shower (with hot water and toilet. Anyone is welcome to stay longer if they wish.